[Revised March 6, 2023]
The Adams Group Foundation is committed to protect your personal information.
This Agreement only applies to AGF website. Any link that this website may contain or redirecting addresses does not imply an affiliation or endorsement to that website, company, content, or policies. AGF is not responsible for the privacy policies of third-party websites, their protocols, and their policies.
For further information, please read our [link/ Terms and Conditions].
How We Use Information
AGF may use your information for the following purposes:
– To provide you with information about AGF and its services.
– To process donations and other financial transactions.
– To communicate with you about AGF and its services.
– To analyze how users interact with AGF website and to improve our services.
– To comply with applicable Federal and State laws and regulations.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information during your interactions with AGF website:
– Non-personal information: This includes information related to your device and internet services, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, and operating system. AGF collects this information in order to improve our services, calculate statistics, develop our navigating system, and allow you to have a better navigation experience. AGF may share this information as a numerical system for developers, contractors, web designers, among others. We cannot guarantee that third-party contractors will properly handle that information. However, AGF will do its best to keep your information confidential.
– Personal information: This includes information that can identify you as an individual, such as your name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
AGF will collect information that you voluntarily provide while requesting further contact and/or customer service, such as name, phone number, or email address. Whenever you have a question, claim, or there is something you will like to discuss, we will ask you to provide a contact number or email in order to address your concerns. This information will not be shared, sold, rented, and will be keep confidential within AGF.
AGF will limit its employees, volunteers, and staff access to your information. For proper procedures related to AGF core activities, your information may be partially shared to authorized personnel. Our internal policies seek to protect your privacy and keep your information confidential.
AGF will collect your email address if you voluntarily choose to subscribe to our periodic correspondence. You can request to unsubscribe at any time contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site utilizes cookies
If you decide to block cookies from AGF, you may experience limited functionality and may not be able to interact with the website properly.
Sharing Your Information
AGF does not profit with your information. We do not sell, rent, or lease your information to third parties. We may share your information, under the boundaries of confidentiality, with the following parties:
– Our service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers that help us operate AGF and provide our services. As mentioned above, we may share your information with contractors, web developers, web designers, advertisement companies, among others, as a numeric information. With your information and the information of other users, we can improve AGF and adequate better to your needs.
– Legal purposes: AGF has the right to monitor activities in this website and the obligation to raise claims, inform, or notify competent authorities in case of suspicious criminal activity. AGF may share your information if required by law. The US Government, through its policy power and security duties, has authority to request disclosure of information. We may also share your information, with a competent governmental office, if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with applicable Federal and State laws, regulations, or legal proceedings.
– You waive any claim against AGF for any governmental investigation or action taken against you. AGF is not responsible for the misuse of this website or for any external acts that violate applicable law and regulations.
– AGF takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, AGF cannot guarantee that your information will be completely secure, as no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
– We do not take responsibility of any unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your information by third-parties not affiliated to AGF.
– We do not take responsibility over unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your information generated by any malware, trojan, virus, or similar, stored in your personal device.
AGF process donations through third-party financial institutions. This website contains links redirecting to different payment companies. AGF needs to redirect you to other websites in order to process your donation. Those websites are financial entities on which we have no authority or control. We do not guarantee nor take responsibility of the policies and use of information of such websites. In the event of an unauthorized charge to your credit card, please contact immediately your bank, creditor, or financial institution.
In order to proceed with a donation, you will be asked to provide personal information, such as name, email, and address. Similarly, you will have to provide financial information, such as bank account number, credit card number, bank names, and a total amount of donation. Any personal information shared with the purpose of donation is strictly confidential. AGF does not save payment or credit card information other than for processing your payment.
To properly process donations, AGF will share with service providers, bank institutions, agents, or staff your personal and financial information. AGF will do the best to ensure your information is protected and stays confidential.
Every donation that you make through AGF is confidential and we will do our best to keep your transaction secure. However, we do not take responsibility over your personal server storing your banking information or any cyber-attack you may suffer using your personal device. Keeping your device safe is your responsibility.
AGF gives you the option to make public or private donations. If you choose to make an anonymous donation, we will retain your personal and financial information only for processing the payment and transactional issues. We will not keep, share, sell, or rent your information.
If you choose to make a public donation, our website will show your name, the amount donated, and the date of the process. We do not guarantee protection for any use that third-parties navigating on our site may do with the displayed information.
Users under the age of 18
The content of this website is for the general public. AGF has no age trackers and does not intend to collect and store information of children. Even though our website is open to a general audience, we encourage adults to supervise children interaction with our website.
We do not take responsibility for unsupervised minors interacting with our website and our company. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child up to 13 years old who believes we have stored information of that child, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the children, we will make sure that we properly delete any information pursuant the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule (COPPA)
[AFL Note: Highlight in catchy colors, make it child friendly]
AGF is a non-profit corporation organized and with headquarters in New Jersey, US. AGF does not solicit users outside of the US territory. Personal information is handled and processed under US Federal and State laws and regulations. Every information that we receive is transferred and stored in the United States of America and is subject to Federal and State regulations.
AGF complies with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR) in any aspect that does not contradict the governing laws of the United States.
As a non-profit, AGF is exempt of some privacy regulations, including the California Consumer Privacy Act.
You have the right to access, modify, and delete your personal information that AGF has collected from you. If you would like to do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Agreement
We may update this Agreement by posting a new version on our website. We encourage you to review this Agreement periodically for any changes. Your continued interaction with AGF after we post any modifications to this Agreement will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Agreement.
If you have any questions about this Agreement or our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
Adams Group Foundation is a tax-exempt organization described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and your gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law. Tax ID 92-2262491
Sign up for our e-mail list to be informed about us.